TransForm’s technology strategy is to provide an end-to-end system infrastructure. It seamlessly connects human output to the most compatible selection of essential translation and localization technologies: translation and project teams, linguistic assets, project databases, project management and workflow tools, quality management and audit tools, and software applications.
We are guided by these key principles when selecting the software components:
- Founded on open standards: TMX, TBX, XLIFF, SQL, Open Document, XML, etc.
- Fully cloud-based to ensure cross device accessibility
- Readily available and accessible from any location, and most notably, from locations within China
- Powerful support for Application Programming Interfaces (API) to facilitate seamless integration to other applications
- Whether human or computer-aided translation is needed, the fundamentals are the same. The key differentiator is based on the human decisions piloting the core structure and its components.
Without any collaborative localization platform, language providers and client reviewers work on a silo-basis, relying on several turnarounds to ensure language consistency and quality assurance challenges, these are some of the common ones:
- Set up and maintain a glossary prior to project start
- Maintain a linguistic style guide to provide with linguistic patterns and determine locale-specific usages
- Implement a 2-vendor work process involving a second vendor to check the first vendor’s work
- Maintain a team of in-house linguists to take responsibility for the QA of the big data server holding the translation memory
- Acquire external certifications to maintain proper quality assurance
With proper integration, our TransForm multilingual delivery platform will cut down project lead-times and costs by over 50%, providing superior translation quality. Our consultants will work closely with your linguists, IT teams, and translation managers to identify how TransForm should be implemented within your organization. By doing so, we will:
- Analyze your translation legacy and processes
- Identify suitable components to integrate to TransForm
- Streamline translation memory and term base management
- Integrate TransForm into your existing IT infrastructure