Founded in 2010, Word Class is a multilingual translation company. We help corporations launch localized print and digital content in more than 60 languages. Using cutting edge technology, Word Class offers its clients a network of thousands of experienced, specialized translators and high-performing multilingual project management solutions. Word Class helps its clients strengthen their brand image and roll out their products and services faster internationally through increased efficiency. Since its incorporation, our team has stayed true to the company’s ideal of delivering multilingual quality. As a result, Word Class obtained ISO 9001 certification in 2014, four years after being founded.
In 2016, by expanding its production base beyond Paris to include locations in Asia (Singapore and Nanjing, China), and by adding a US office in 2019, Word Class has taken major steps toward delivering global multilingual quality.
Delivering Multilingual Quality
At Word Class, we believe in quality. Our qualitative approach to multilingual translation helps our global clients meet their strategic goals: penetrating and growing in new markets while strengthening their brand image.
Word Class has consequently tailored or streamlined quality management to mass production. Our company has industrialized multilingual quality management, integrating three cornerstone elements into its production capacity: human expertise, process control and consistent use of state-of-the-art technology. This integration provides robust localization capacity and helps our clients meet their operational objectives: improving productivity, deploying products and content faster and cutting costs.
Furthermore, Word Class has implemented a collaborative approach which is now an integral part of its modus operandi. This approach includes:
- Preliminary content audits and recommendations as a trusted third party
- Translation tests and profile selection
- Collaborative workflow and terminology management enabled by our Translation Platform
- IT infrastructure and workflow consulting
- Implementing customized quality assurance procedures
This collaborative approach helps us respond more effectively to our clients’ translation and localization challenges. It translates into:
- Ready-for-translation source content
- Consistency across countries, contributors, brands and product lines
- Seamless integration of the localization workflow with your IT infrastructure
- Less time spent on quality assurance and rework