Founded in 2010, Word Class is a multilingual translation company. We help corporations launch localized products and publish their printed and digital content in more than 60 languages. Word Class offers its clients a network of thousands of experienced and specialized translators in addition to high-performing multilingual project management solutions, at the cutting edge of technology. Word Class helps its clients strengthen their brand image and roll out their products and services faster internationally through improved efficiency. Since its incorporation, our team stays true to the company’s ideal to deliver multilingual quality. As a result, Word Class obtained ISO 9001 certification in 2014, four years after its establishment.
In 2016, by expanding its production base beyond Paris to include locations in Asia (Singapore and Nanjing, China), Word Class has taken another major step towards delivering global multilingual quality.
Delivering multilingual quality
At Word Class, we believe in quality. Our qualitative approach to multilingual translation helps our global clients meet their strategic goals: penetrating and growing in new markets while strengthening their brand image.
Word Class has consequently tailored or streamlined quality management to mass production. Our company has industrialized multilingual quality management, integrating three cornerstone elements into its production capacity: human expertise, process control and consistent use of state-of-the-art technology. This integration provides robust localization capacity and helps our clients meet their operational objectives: improving productivity, deploying their products and content faster and cutting costs.
Furthermore, Word Class has implemented a collaborative approach which is now an integral part of its modus operandi. This approach can include:
- a preliminary content audit and recommendations as a trusted third party
- translation tests and profile selection
- collaborative multilingual terminology management
- IT infrastructure and workflow consulting
- implementation of customized quality assurance procedures.
This collaborative approach helps us respond to our clients’ translation and localization challenges more effectively. It translates into:
- producing ready-for-translation source content
- speaking one language across several countries, contributors, brands and product lines
- integrating the localization workflow seamlessly into complex IT infrastructure
- spending less time on quality assurance and rework.