Word Class website localization services ensure that your corporate or local website, products and solutions pages and e-commerce platform convey a consistent and qualitative global brand image and experience. Our linguists and subject matter experts culturally adapt your multilingual content and designs so that they are locally compliant, targeted and have the desired effect.
There are seven key Word Class differentiators that help improve your efficiency throughout the localization process:
- We assess your company’s website and the elements to be localized.
- As a result, back-end localization elements, such as currency, date, address format as well as SEO metadata, page descriptions, questionnaires and testimonials are all accurately localized.
- We consolidate, validate and share your terminology in real-time with your organization and stakeholders.
- The Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tools we use efficiently separate translatable text from code in all web file formats (HTML, XML, XHTML, etc.) to ensure smooth integration and display of localized pages.
- The Word Class Translation Platform seamlessly connects to your CMS platforms and identifies content updates. Once translated, multilingual content is integrated back into your CMS platform.
- Using our desktop publishing infrastructure, we efficiently localize all digital assets: pictures and graphics as well as multimedia files, and our studios dub or subtitle your audio and video streams.
- We perform functional and/or linguistic testing of the localized pages on test servers and further integrate updates or elements as needed.
Word Class eLearning localization services ensure that at the end of the process, you have a finalized global course program that is ready to be hosted. This is key to meeting deadlines for the multilingual rollout of your course program. Word Class frequently translates online training modules, content catalogs and certified courses in multiple subject matters and languages.
We review course content to ensure that images, graphics and audio are editable, culturally adapted and able to accommodate text expansion. We also check for linguistic accuracy and consistency in the source language since this is a key feature of a well-designed, localization-enabled eLearning course.
Precise and accurate eLearning materials boost knowledge acquisition. With this in mind, we help your in-country reviewers consolidate, validate and share multilingual terminology in real-time to prepare for their review.
Our (CAT) tools efficiently separate translatable text from code in all web file formats (HTML, XML, XHTML, etc.) of your online course content, assessments and quizzes, ensuring smooth integration and display in your Learning Management System. When the translation is complete, we ask your in-country reviewers to sign off on localized content, media and script files to prepare for step-by-step integration and validation of the content in your Learning Management System (LMS).
Our linguists are experienced in reviewing target language modules, guaranteeing linguistic and functional correctness while directly performing their quality assurance in your LMS platform.
Word Class services include dialogue detection, time code cueing by native speakers, subtitle translation, adaptation and input in all file formats. We offer full simulation of subtitles, transcoding to SD or HD files and inlaying of subtitles. We pay extra attention to the quality of the translation and reader comfort when viewing subtitles on the screen.
Word Class provides experienced linguists to translate video content and offers professional male and female voice talent in many languages. Our global casting capacity enables us to effectively source voice talent in a wide range of languages and provide you with samples so that you can carefully and efficiently select the perfect voice for your target audience.