Word Class’ technology strategy is to provide an end-to-end system infrastructure. It seamlessly connects human output to the most compatible selection of essential translation and localization technologies: translation and project teams, linguistic assets, project databases, project management and workflow tools, quality management and audit tools, and software applications.
We are guided by these key principles when selecting the software components at the core of our IT infrastructure:
- Founded on open standards: TMX, TBX, XLIFF, SQL, Open Document, XML, etc.
- Readily available and accessible from any location, and most notably, from China.
- Provides Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) or connectors for seamless integration to other applications within the infrastructure.
Whether human or computer-aided translation is needed, the fundamentals are the same. The key differentiator is based on the human decisions piloting the core structure and its components:
- How we manage and integrate components to create a seamless end-to-end localization platform.
- The discipline required to use, monitor and feed the platform in compliance with Word Class' quality standards.
Our teams of quality-driven professionals regularly work across multiple borders and time zones. As is the case with all highly collaborative services, Word Class’ success is founded on its multinational IT infrastructure which has been built to facilitate the workflow of tasks. This infrastructure comes complete with essential information in the content provided to our specialists at every stage of a project's workflow.