- How personal data is collected and processed during access to or use of the Site https://www.wordclass.net.
“Personal data means any information that can identify a User. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, User location and IP address”.
- The rights of Users with respect to this data;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected;
- The potential recipients of personal data;
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
A. The type of personal data collected on https://www.wordclass.net
Personal data collected on the Site https://www.wordclass.net includes, but is not limited to, first name, last name, telephone number and email address.
- This personal data is collected when Users fill in the “Contact us” form. The Data Controller keeps all collected data under reasonably secure conditions in the Site’s computer system for the period required for the purpose for which it was collected. The collection and processing of personal data via this form enables Word Class to manage requests for quotes, information, contacts or details about our services, especially in the context of an initial contact from a prospective client, existing client, supplier or potential partner, or for any other purpose set out in the “Message” field of the form, detailed at the time of collecting the personal data.
B. Transmission of data to third parties
Data may be sent to the following third parties:
- Google, in the context of use by Word Class of the audience analysis service for the Site https://www.wordclass.net provided by Google Analytics.
C. Data Hosting
The Site is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix - France
Tel.: +33 9 72 10 10 10 07
The data collected and processed by the Site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
3. DATA CONTROLLER
A. Data Controller identity and contact details
The personal data controller is:
Mr. Antoine Camus, General Manager
He can be contacted as follows:
24 - 26 Rue Notre Dame des Victoires, 75002 Paris, France.
+33(0)1 76 60 09 60
B. Data Controller obligations
The Data Controller undertakes to protect collected personal data, not to share it with third parties without first informing the User and comply with the purposes for which the data has been collected. The Site https://www.wordclass.net has an SSL certificate guaranteeing secured data transfer. An SSL ("Secure Socket Layer") certificate is designed to secure data exchanged between the User and the Site. The Data Controller undertakes to inform the User when data is collected or deleted, unless this involves disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures. In the event of the integrity, privacy or security of personal data being compromised, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User by any means.
4. USER RIGHTS
A. Presentation of User rights regarding data collection and processing
In accordance with regulations as regards personal data processing, Users are entitled to:
- Obtain information regarding personal data processing;
- Gain access to their personal data;
- Request the correction of personal data in cases where this data is incorrect or inaccurate;
- Request the deletion of their personal data;
- Oppose processing of their data, especially for marketing purposes;
- Request that personal data processing be restricted to specific cases;
- Recover their personal data in a machine-readable format for personal use or to transfer it to another body;
- Request that automated decisions based on personal data that concern or affect the User in a significant manner are taken by physical persons and not solely by computers. In this case, the User is also entitled to express their opinion and contest said decisions;
- Issue instructions concerning personal data processing after their death;
- File a complaint regarding the way in which Word Class collects and processes personal data and refer the complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) - the French National Commission for Data Protection and Civil Liberties, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, Phone: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22.
B. HOW TO EXERCISE YOR RIGHTS?
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
24 - 26 Rue Notre Dame des Victoires,
75002 Paris, France
Our personal data controller will be required to respond within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
The Site uses cookie technology. A cookie is a small file (under 4 Ko), placed by the Site on the User’s hard disk, that contains information about the User’s browsing history. These files enable Word Class to process visitor statistics and information, as well as facilitating browsing and improving the service provided, for increased User comfort. The User’s consent must be obtained before using cookies that keep and analyze personal data. User consent is deemed valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the Site will once again seek consent before placing cookie files on the User’s hard disk.
For information, details on the procedures to follow to change browser settings to block cookies can be found at the following addresses:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Users that decide to disable cookies may continue browsing the Site. The Site Publisher cannot however be held responsible for any dysfunction of the Site https://www.wordclass.net caused by the disabling of cookies.
Description of cookies used on the Site https://www.wordclass.net
- The Site Publisher notifies Users that Google cookies are used during browsing;
- Users are notified that third-party cookies may be installed on their computers when they use the Site. This particularly concerns the following third parties: Google analytics: gtag.js.
- The Site Publisher reserves the right to modify the policy to ensure compliance with applicable legislation;