1. LEGAL INFORMATION
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of French Law no. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, regarding trust in the digital economy, this Legal Notice specifies the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring.
The website (hereinafter known as “the Site”) https://www.wordclass.net is published by:
Word Class, a French limited liability company with capital of €150,073, having its registered office at 12 rue Vivienne, 75002 Paris (France), and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 522 065 440.
Tel.: +33 (0)1 76 60 09 60
The Site’s Publishing Director is: Mr. Antoine Camus, General Manager.
Hereinafter referred to as the "Publisher".
The Site https://www.wordclass.net is hosted by:
OVH, whose registered office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Tel.: +33 9 72 10 10 10 07
2. SITE PRESENTATION
The purpose of the Site https://www.wordclass.net is to promote and present the services offered by Word Class.
4. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF USE
ARTICLE 6. ACCESS AND USE
7. SITE MANAGEMENT
In the interest of operating the Site efficiently, the Publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the Site or reserve access to the Site, or certain parts of the Site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Delete any information that may affect performance of the Site or contravene any national or international laws or Netiquette rules;
- Suspend the Site in order to perform updates.
ARTICLE 8. RESPONSIBILITIES
The Publisher is solely responsible for self-published content.
The Publisher is not responsible for:
- Any technical or computer problems or failures, or lack of compatibility of the Site with any specific equipment or software;
- Any direct or indirect, tangible or intangible, foreseeable or non-foreseeable damage arising from use or any difficulties in using the Site or its services;
- The inherent characteristics of the Internet, especially as regards the lack of reliability and security of information circulating therein;
- Illicit content or activities using its Site, without due acknowledgement in the sense of Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June, 2004, regarding trust in the digital economy and Law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 regarding personal data protection.
Furthermore, the Site does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information disseminated therein.
The User is responsible for:
- Protecting their equipment and data;
- The use they make of the Site or its services;
9. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The Site may contain hypertext links to other Sites over which https://www.wordclass.net has no control. Despite regular prior verifications performed by the Publisher, it is in no way liable for any content that may be found on said sites. The Publisher authorizes the creation of hypertext links to any page or document of its Site, providing said creation is not performed for commercial or advertising purposes. Furthermore, the Site Publisher must be notified in advance of any creation of hypertext links. This authorization excludes any Sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or information that may be deemed offensive to the general public. Lastly, https://www.wordclass.net reserves the right to delete a hypertext link to its Site if it considers it does not comply with its editorial policy.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structure of the Site, together with the wording, graphs, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that comprise the Site, are the property of the Publisher and as such are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or exploitation, partially or wholly, of the content, registered marks and services proposed by the Site, irrespective of the process used, without the prior, express, written consent of the Publisher, is strictly prohibited and potentially constitutes infringement under articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The abovementioned excludes any elements expressly designated on the Site as being free of copyright. Access to the Site does not imply acknowledgement of any right, and, more generally, does not grant any intellectual property rights to any elements of the Site, which remain the exclusive property of the Publisher. The User is prohibited from introducing any data onto the Site that modifies or may potentially modify its content or appearance.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
We hope you enjoy using the Site https://www.wordclass.net!